Suggest treatment for rashes all over the body

Posted on Tue, 3 Oct 2017 in General Health
Question: Hello Doctor, I have a great-granddaughter age 2 that is living with us. The other day +24 hours she had a temp of 102.9. The temp broke last night. In the last 2 hours she has come down with a rash all over her body. They are not raised. They are also on her lips and inside her bottom lip. My granddaughter said that the Hand,Foot,and Mouth disease is going around but she does not go to daycare and she is not around a lot of people. I was also wondering about Measles? She also has clamy skin. What do you think?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
KIndly upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this rash and the fever she had. I will like to obtain an image for review. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you. Check the palms of the hands and the soles as well and report to me the exact state. Top on the list are certainly measles and mouth/hand/foot syndrome but would need a picture for review to make this difference.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah