• question-icon

Suggest treatment for rashes all over the body

Posted on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Yes I Went To The Doctor Friday With A Rash All Over My Body She Look At It Gave Me A Shot I Can't Remember The Name Of The Med.It Began With A K Plus Methylprednisolone pack +Hydroxyzine Now Today I Have Another Rash It Start With A Small dot Then Gets Bigger And Bigger It Spreads It Looks Like A Blotch And The Outer Shape Is Real Red
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can you upload an image of this rash for review?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

It is difficult to tell what the exact medication is. Should you upload an image of the rash, it might shed more light at diagnosing and guessing what the drug might have been. For this reason, kindly upload an image for review to me as directed below.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah