Suggest treatment for rashes after using Propofol during bronchospcopy
I have a medical question in alot of lung pain
minimal sedation for easy procedure
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. Bronchospcopy is a minute procedure hardly of 10 minutes. I wonder who gives stronger anesthetics like propofol or fentanyl etc when a local anesthetic or a short duration key amine can work like charm.
With lung transplants history going for such stronger anesthetics is a poor and unwise option. Bronchospcopy can be done with slight sedation with midazolam is the approach I use in my patients when I need to do Bronchospcopy in them.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
pain needs symptomatic treatment
Thank you for getting back to me
With Bronchospcopy done these are common complaints. Just treat the back ache symptomatically and is nothing to be used propofol for.
Take some acetaminophen or ibuprofen for the pain and if the problem persists seek a pain medicine expert.
I hope it helps. .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Alcohol use after propofol
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after taking amoxclv
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after a fever
- Length of relief from propofol for migraine treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects