Suggest treatment for rash

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Skin Rash
Question: The rash still hasn't gone away. I am getting very worried. What could it be?
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload a photo

Detailed Answer:
Hi

It is very important for the doctor to have a look at the rash and even do some tests on it to be able to come to a diagnosis. In skin conditions it is even more important to have a correct diagnosis so that appropriate treatment can be started.

Thus I would request you to upload a photo of the rash from your dashboard. You can also send the photo by email at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr Vaishalee Punj

Here I would also add that some skin lesions may be persistent. Most of them are still harmless. So do not worry.

Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj