Suggest treatment for rash on penis post masturbation

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I was using a fleshlight masterbator and the last time i used it i must not have cleaned it good enough and now i have a rash on the head of my penis.
Any idea
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is inflammation of glans

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Sir

Thanks for providing clinical picture. There is inflammation of glans of penis secondary to trauma due to vibrator. Do not worry it should settle down soon. I would suggest you the following

1. Hot seitz bath: To a tub of lukewarm water add 2 spoons of antiseptic solution, sit in it for 10 to 15 minutes twice a day for a week

2. After seitz bath, dry the body and penis and apply steroid ointment over it twice a day for a week

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Shobha Deepak