Suggest treatment for rash on back and shoulders
get him clinically examined and investigated.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that he is having viral infection and needs to be clinically examined and investigated. Please provide a photo of the rash so that I am better able to help.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
1. Complete Blood Count ( CBC ).
2. Temperature charting.
He should drink lots of water daily. He can take paracetamol 500mg 3-4 times a day if having fever. Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation done by his doctor and according to the reports of the investigations.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for acne rashes on shoulder back
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for pain below the shoulder bone on back
- Suggest treatment for itchy rash on midriffleg and back
- Suggest treatment for rash on upper body and back
- Treatment and cure for back rash
- Rash in inner arms waistline lower back suggest treatment
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...