Suggest treatment for rapid weight gain after taking steroids for Crohn's disease
Side effect of steroids
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your message.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible side effects of steroids.
Do you still happen to be on steroids?
please contact us with the information for more suggestions.
Consider endocrinologist meet
there are medicines that help loose weight . but they have severe side effects including liver disease.
Have you considered meeting an endocrinologist so far?
Have you checked SUGARS CORTISOL and Thyroid?
You can try the medicine called Obestat.
However as I said be aware that there is a possibility of liver disease.
So please note that this should be monitored by a local doctor.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Periactin for rapid weight gain
- Crohn's disease treatment
- Treatment and cure for Crohns disease
- What is the recommended treatment for crohns disease
- Rapid weight gain after a colon resection
- Rapid weight gain causes
- Polyhydramnios rapid weight gain
- Suggest some treatment for ibd and crohns disease
- Is topamax used in the treatment of crohn's disease?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis c and crohns disease