Suggest treatment for raised blood sugar level
He need diet and life style modification.
Thanks for writing to HCM
I have gone through your husband's finding in detail.He has mild deviation of readings from normal parameters.
His vitamin D level is mildly decreased.He need proper sun exposure and vitamin D supplementation.
Fasting blood sugar level is mildly increased.In this condition,i suggest my patient for diet and life style modification.Glycosylated hemoglobin level should also be estimated.If it is persistently raised then oral anti-diabetic drugs should be prescribed.
SGPT is mildly increased and it only need follow up after 3 months.
WBC is mildly raised and he need clinical correlation for infection.
Hemoglobin level is mildly increased and it may be due to many factors like dehydration etc.It is not alarming.
Triglyceride level is also high and i suggest for diet and life style modification.If it is persistently raised then tablet fenofibtrate 160 mg should be prescribed.He should avoid fatty and fried food.
Get will soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood sugar 460 treatment
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- What is the treatment blood sugar level of 280
- Blood in stool suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for high blood glucose levels
- Blood sugar treatment for level over 500
- Treatment for sugar level 350
- Permanent treatment of blood sugar
- Treatment for blood sugar crash
- Blood sugar levels safe for dental treatment