Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
Seems like Radiating pain from filled tooth, needs more details..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain in case if you have a filled tooth in which even you get pain there is a possibility that the pain and soreness in jaw is due to radiating pain from tooth in case if the tooth is having secondary infection..
I would like to get a few more details before I can advise you to proceed towards treatment..
1.Do you have pain in jaw only or it is also present in the area around the ear?
2.Do you have pain in opening and closing the mouth too?
3.Do you have any Clicking sound while opening and closing the jaw at the jaw joint?
4.Are you able to open mouth wide or there is any stiffening or restrictions in opening mouth?
5.Does the filled tooth is painful when jaw is paining?
6.Is the pain only while chewing or always present?
Kindly answer the following questions so that I can guide you better..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Radiating pain in jaw throat and chest
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Radiating pain from jaw to back
- Symptoms of radiating pain
- Back injury radiating pain vertigo suggestions
- Diagnosis of radiating pain
- Treatment and cure for radiating pain
- Radiating pain from hernia
- Radiating pain causes
- Treatment and cure for Severe radiating pain