Suggest treatment for pustules on hands, itching on arms, legs and stomach

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi. I've been dealing with this itching on my arms, legs and stomach and now I have puss filled bumps on my hands. the itching is worse and night and will usually subside if I use a moisturizer on my the area. i'm not sure what this is.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need a proper checkup and tests.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

Thanks for writing.

I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.

Itching may be due to
1) Infection.
2) Inflammation.
3) Allergy.
4) Jaundice.

You are having infection in my opinion for which you just took tea and house hol remedies which couldn't control it.

Now as you are getting pus as well there is no way that this will get controlled without antibiotics. I would suggest you to visit your doctor immediately to get a complete checkup.

He might want to run some tests on you like Blood culture..puss culture etc and will prescribe you antibiotics and other meds for whome you will need prescription. So i would suggest you to immediately see your doctor so that you XXXXXXX start proper medication and this thing can be controlled.

I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.

Regrads.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.

M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)

Resident M.D.