Suggest treatment for pustules on hands, itching on arms, legs and stomach
You need a proper checkup and tests.
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
Itching may be due to
You are having infection in my opinion for which you just took tea and house hol remedies which couldn't control it.
Now as you are getting pus as well there is no way that this will get controlled without antibiotics. I would suggest you to visit your doctor immediately to get a complete checkup.
He might want to run some tests on you like Blood culture..puss culture etc and will prescribe you antibiotics and other meds for whome you will need prescription. So i would suggest you to immediately see your doctor so that you XXXXXXX start proper medication and this thing can be controlled.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Suggest treatment for stomach infection
- Treatment for constant itching in hands legs and stomach
- Suggest treatment for stomach discomfort
- Suggest treatment for stomach ache
- Suggest treatment for stomach flu
- Suggest treatment for stomach gas
- Pustules anus toddler treatment
- Suggest treatment for stomach bloating
- What causes depression in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes smelly hair syndrome?
- What causes pain and numbness in chest and left arm?
- What causes pain in bottom of foot while walking?
- What causes itching sensation under chin area post carotid endarterectomy?
- Is it necessary to have antibiotics for sore throat and fever?
- Suggest treatment for renal cysts
- What causes severe cramps in foot at night?
- What tests help detect AIDS?
- What causes chest pain after doing cardio exercise?