Suggest treatment for pulsing headache with nausea

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Question: I have a stabbing pulsing headache over right temple for 2 days now with nausea and I see shooting white flecks in my vision.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Visit a Ophalmologist

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms you have could be seen in condition wherein there is internal bleeding in the eyes. I suggest you to visit the Opthalmologist at the earliest to rule out the same.

Wish you good health.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 36 minutes later
My right eye makes a squishy noise when I rub it and keeps leaking clear liquid but not a lot. no blood has come out.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Bleeding or pus could be internal

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Do not rub the eye, you can worsen the condition.

The bleeding or the pus could be internal.

Visit the opthalmologist at the earliest.

regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 9 minutes later
Thanks. One last q. could it be a migrane
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be

Detailed Answer:

Yes, the pain you have resembles Migraine too but since you see the flaky vision, it is very important that your rule our any eye related problems.

regards,