Suggest treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension
Treatment for PAH is available.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) is having four subtypes.
1. Type 1. It is known as idiopathic Pulmonary hypertension. It is also known as primary Pulmonary hypertension. It is seen in young female patients.
2. Type 2. It is seen with cardiac disease.
3. Type 3. It is seen with Pulmonary diseases.
4. Type 4. It is seen in connective tissue disease (CTD) and storage diseases.
At your age of 85 years, possibility of either type 2 or type 3 Pulmonary hypertension is more.
Treatment should include drugs for PAH and drugs for underlying cardiac or Pulmonary diseases.
So please let me know
1. Reports and investigations on which diagnosis is made.
2. What are your other symptoms?
3. What is the severity of PAH? Treatment is based on severity of PAH.
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pulmonary artery hypertension causes
- Suggest treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Treatment and cure for pulmonary artery hypertension
- Diagnosis of pulmonary artery hypertension
- Treatment and cure for arterial hypertension
- What is the treatment for pulmonary artery hypertension
- Gout pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Symptoms of pulmonary artery hypertension
- Pah pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary artery hypertension prognosis