Suggest treatment for psoriasis

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I HAVE DRY PATCHES OF SKIN THAT APPEAR ON THE TRUNK OF MY BODY,ONE ON EACH buttock aND EACH KNEE that turn into raised scares and one on my right chest above my breast they are scaly and DRY in appearance now I am getting dark spots on my arms and legs
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
From the description, your skin lesions could be tinea corporis or eczema or psoriasis. Lesions might be healing with dark spots.
The diagnosis can only be made, once I see the lesions. So for the same please upload images of your dry lesions as well as your spots. You may upload the pic by clicking on upload report/ image icon which is on right side of query page.
So upload the pics and we will take this discussion further.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj