Suggest treatment for prostatitis causing pressure and pain in testicles
Things I read that might help are sitz bath, alpha blockers, herbs like saw palmetto etc... Please advise.
Pain resolves with completion of antibiotic therapy only.
I understand your concern.
The pain of prostatitis will not respond to sitz bath, alpha blockers, herbs like saw palmetto etc.
The pain takes time to resolve.
It will resolve completely only with antibiotics after the infection is cleared.
Meanwhile stick only to Ibuprofen for pain management.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prostatitis pain in testicle
- Suggest treatment for pelvic pain syndrome due to prostatitis
- Treatment for penis and prostate pain after fall
- Causes of prostate problems treatment
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Suggest treatment for prostate cancer
- Prostatitis cause pain in feet
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and prostatitis
- Can prostatitis cause pain or discomfort of the penis or testicles?
- Suggest treatment for infected prostate