Suggest treatment for prostatitis and sepsis
I suffered from acute prostatitis with sepsis in 2011. The symptoms were
pelvic pain (near the anus), high temperature, and chills with extreme
trembling. I was concerned more about the pain and the trembling than
anything else, because I had never even heard of prostatitis or sepsis.
I was in the hospital for a few days and was administered Ciprofloxacin.
After I went home I took more Cipro for 28 days.
Since that time, during intercourse, I have had a decrease the force
of ejaculation. The amount of "pre-come" (to use the vernacular) is
excessive--like it "leaks" out--and sometimes there is none to very
little ejaculate at orgasm.
After I partially ejaculate, I feel as though I am not fully empty;
also, there is a dull ache in my lower back- which goes away in a
Later, I can feel the ache return--but if I massage my penis (push from
the base to the tip) I am sometimes able to remove more of the ejaculate -
and again the ache goes away.
I have heard that it is even possible that some of the semen can "back up"
into the bladder; is this possible?
I just would like your opinion of these symptoms and whether they can
be caused by the prostatitis; I also would appreciate any other comments
you may have--thanks!
Maybe a side effect of a drug.
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!
Prostatitis is simply put any inflammation of the prostate gland. Usual symptoms would be pain in the perineum and pain in the urination.
Retrograde ejaculation meaning the semen instead of going out to the penis, the fluid goes inside the urinary bladder and is expelled in the urine. This is not a usual symptom of prostatitis but is a side effect of a drug that we use for prostatitis. The drug class is called alpha blockers(tamsulosin, terasozin, doxasozin etc) and it will go back to normal once the medication is stopped.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes.
Regards, Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU FPUA
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bcg sepsis treatment
- Treatment and cure for systemic sepsis
- Treatment and cure for urinary sepsis
- Treatment and cure for postpartum sepsis
- Treatment and cure for skin sepsis
- Treatment and cure for puerperal sepsis
- Treatment and cure for perianal sepsis
- Treatment and cure for nasal sepsis
- Biliary sepsis treatment
- Sepsis empiric treatment
- Scrotum became very dry and flakes off. Had unprotected sex. Could this...
- Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the...
- Diagnosed with Epididymitis. Prescribed with metronidazole. Relieved...
- Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?
- Noticed tightness in skin on shaft of penis. Having pain and lost skin...
- Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i...
- Experiencing bladder infection with bleeding. Urine test showed blood in...
- What does blood in urine indicate?
- Does a blood and urine test rule out an occult infection,or can it be...
- What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?