Suggest treatment for prostate infection
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You have notice blood in your ejaculate recently. This is a very common occurrence. The most common cause is having a small prostate infection. The ejaculate will have mucous that is expressed from the prostate gland and sometimes it will have blood in it possibly from infection. Also if you ride a bicycle the trauma from the bicycle seat can also cause bleeding into the prostate.
If you happened to be on aspirin or other blood thinners that could also cause a small amount of bleeding.
Overall I would not be too worried about the blood. If the amount of blood increases or you begin to experience pain in the rectum I would recommend that you see a urologist who can perform additional testing.
1. blood in ejaculate normal
2. Possible prostate infection
3. possible trauma to prostate
4. Blood thinners causing bleeding in prostate including aspirin
5. If symptoms worsen then seek medical attention from a urologist
I hope I answered your question. Please contact me again with your health care questions and concerns
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chronic prostate infections
- Chronic prostate infection treatment
- Prostate infection treatment drink water
- Prostate infection treatment
- Safe intercourse prostate infection
- Treatment and cure for prostate infection
- Prostatitis infection incubation period
- Suggest medication for prostate infection
- Prostar medicine for prostate infection
- Prostate infection treatment drugs
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?