Suggest treatment for prostate cancer

Question
My husband has advanced prostate cancer, it's in his bones, XXXXXXX nodes, they just took fluid from his spin because they think it's in his that too! He has some lessons on the top of his scull. He's about to start cemo.
He hasn't ask any questions I haven't went with him till this last time. He had radiation before and that worked, he never went to get checked so this is were we are at. He was castrated, female hormones but it hasn't slowed down. How long do you think he has?
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Expectancy is short

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear.
I understand your concern.

I am sorry to say but since the disease is now castration-resistant, the life expectancy will be short. If chemo works, then he may enjoy a couple of years.

Feel free to ask further.
Thanks and regards