Suggest treatment for prolonged vaginal bleeding
Please see ER for injectables and few tests!
Hi! sorry to read your health problem.
I generally see primary uterine or cervical pathology in such non-stop bleeding episodes; there must be something wrong and it needs immediate medical/surgical intervention.
You need ultrasound of lower abdomen and PAP smear/biopsy for a diagnosis and injectable/tablet forms of medicine to stop bleeding like tranexamic acid/mefenamic acid etc.
Also you may need blood transfusion/ intravenous fluids etc.
Please attend ER or your gynecologist ASAP.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatments for vaginal bleeding
- Drugs/medication for Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Diagnosis of Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Suggest treatment for vaginal bleeding after an accidental fall
- Treatment and cure for Heavy vaginal bleeding
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding what could be the cause
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding causes
- Vaginal bleeding with abvd treatment