Suggest treatment for projectile vomiting, excessive sweating and heat stroke

Dr. Neeraj Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Brain and Spine
Question: Every time I try and do a little work say vacuum cleaning a small area I vomit and sweat a lot. Like a bucket of water was dropped on me. I am also projectile vomiting. It all started when I got heat stroke 6 weeks ago and it has not stopped.

After I am shaking and must take a shower for 30 or so minutes just sitting there with cold water running on me. After I must rest for the remainder of the day.
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get examined and evaluated by an endocrinologist

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
There may be possibility of hyperthyroidism or any cardiac illness.
You need to get Thyroid profile done.
You may need endocrinologist consultation for any hormonal imbalance.
Is there any fever? Get temperature charting too.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Provide any previous reports if available.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj