Suggest treatment for presence of sperm in urine

Dr. Gaurav Katiyar

Posted on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello doctor , Actually my query is that during the time of erection its getting erected normally on watching something or imagining some erotic stuffs. But it goes down once I stop watching or imagining suddenly. And again it's getting erected if I start stimulating or imagining or so on..... My query is whether this is a normal one or I have to consult someone on this issue ? Moreover I feel my sperm mixes with my urine. Kindly clarify me on these issues pl and I am a male -25 years young. Kindly clarify pl.
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
normal

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query.
About your erection, it is completely normal and there is no need to visit anyone.

If you masturbate frequently then consistency of semen is thin and it may feel like it is mixed with urine. But if you really feel that and it happens always, then you can go for urine test for presence of sperms. It will clarify your doubt.

Hope I have answered you. You can close the discussion and rate the answer, if you don't have further query.

Wish you good health
Dr. Gaurav Katiyar
For further queries you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/DrGaurav
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 19 minutes later
Thank you very much doctor.
But how can one make sure that he is eligible for getting married..? Lot of confusing myths and other things raises the fear ... How do one get confidence that he can satisfy a women.. Pl clarify sir...
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
perfectly normal

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the follow up.
There is no problem in you. And you are absolutely eligible for marriage. Myths are myths and you should not think about that.
If you don't stop thinking unnecessary things, then other problem may arise like premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.

There is nothing that make one confidence about satisfaction. If you too much in fear, then consult a local doctor and he will clarify your doubts in person or you can ask me about it one by one. I will be happy to help.

Wish you good health
Dr. Gaurav Katiyar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj