Suggest treatment for presence of floaters in vision
Allergic or bacterial conjunctivitis!
Thanks for choosing health care magic for your query!
Stticky eyes are because of allergic or bacterial conjunctivitis.It is the infection or allergy in the eye l.Broad spectrum eye drop like moxifloxacin and anti allergic drops should be used for 5 days.Oral therapy with antibiotic and antihistamimic can also be given.Please consult opthalmologist for dose.If not relieved in 5 days swab cuture of eye could be taken to rule out the bacteria causing it!
Wah your eyes thrice with cold water!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to get rid of floaters in eyes
- Blurred vision in left eye suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for loss in vision due
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for blurred vision and burning in eyes
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Vision floaters treatment
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for vision problem after strabismus surgery
- What is the recovery period after cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for presence of floaters in vision
- Suggest treatment for myopia in a child
- Is surgery advisable for scar tissues behind the eye?
- What causes irritation in the eyes after cataract surgery?
- What causes floaters in the field of vision post cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for transient ischemic attack
- Suggest treatment for strabismus
- What causes swelling and redness in the eyes?
- What causes watery eyes after cataract surgery?