Suggest treatment for presence of fatty formation inside the left thigh
Additional information required
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Whether its due to collection of excess fat or some other lesion can only be attributed by thorough clinical examination.
Following additional information will be helpful
1. Since how long is the swelling present?
2. Is there any discolouration of overlying skin ?
3. Providing clinical photograph will be helpful
Dr Shobha Deepak
Likely to be lipoma
Going by your description it is likely to be lipoma( Benign collection of fat). Exact diagnosis will depend on thorough clinical examination, it would be quite helpful for routine assessment from your primary care physician. If the lesion has slowly grown without rapid increase in size , then its unlikely to be significant
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Fractured in thigh bone suggest me the treatment
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Cavernous hemangioma in the thigh treatment
- Treatment for chapped inner thighs
- Suggest treatment for ibdabsess on thigh and back pain
- What treatment is suggested for bruise and swelling on thigh
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Cellulitis thighs treatment
- Treatment for dark inner thighs