Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Jun 2014
User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2496 Questions
Hello, I am 25 year male and affecting with Premature Ejaculation. I have consulted doctor, he gave me Sustinex 30 tablet, is it will be useful to cure my prmature ejaculation?? also to increase the size of my penis he gave me Jakjoy tablet and Nano-Leo, really it will be helpful to increase my penis size ?? Thanks in advance,
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: PME Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query. Premature ejaculation is most common sexual dysfunction in male. There is nothing to worry about it. I want to ask few questions like are you married? How long have you been suffering with PME? Any previous sexual encounter that lead to think you about it? First of all, i want to tell about the basic mechanism that lead good erection. It include sexual thoughts, hormone and good penial circulation. When a person has sexual thoughts in mind, that lead to release of some hormone or chemical in body that increase circulation in penis. This lead to complete erection in penis. After getting erection, due to excitement, most of time it is difficult to control ejaculation. In your case that may be the reason. Just follow few steps that would help you to overcome this problem: 1. Increase duration of foreplay. That would increase sexual urge and duration of sex. (Foreplay is also part of sex. Do not under estimate it.) 2. Can also try some drugs like paroxetine due to its longer half time than sustinex after consultation of psychiatrist. Paroxetine would work for 24 hours and sustinex would stay for 6 hours. Paroxetine would also help to decrease underline anxiety, but remember sex does not depend upon drugs. It is a pleasure that you can get any time and any where. You just need thoughts rather than drugs. 3. If your partner is in favor for sex, then you and your partner can also go for master and XXXXXXX technique like squeeze technique. 4. Wear a condom. Some condoms are coated with a slight numbing gel on the inside. This can help you put off ejaculation for longer without causing numbness to your partner. 5. Flexing and strengthening your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle can help you exert more control over ejaculation. This is also called Kegel exercise. 6. Practice controlling your orgasm. When masturbating or with a patient partner, focus on improving your control over your climax. Sex never depends upon size of sexual organ and there is no drug in market that could increase the size of penis. Jakjoy tablet is a multivitamin and Nano-Leo is hormone that increase the level of testosterone by increasing level of cHCG, but it does not effect on penis size. So, better to avoid them. In case you need further help, you can help. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation 2 hours later
Thank you sir for replying, I am not married, past 4 years I am experiencing this Premature Ejaculation. Thrice I had sex with my friend and found within a minutes I have released. Also when masturbating within a min I am reaching climax. I am trying start stop technique for more than 6 months when masturbating but no use. Please let me know the ways to delay my ejaculation.Also if I continue with Sustinex 30 will it delay my ejaculation??
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer: PME Detailed Answer: HI Thanks for your trust on me. Look, at such a young age, i would not suggest any medicine for you. You are not married and do sex very occasionally, in that case, getting ejaculation within minute or early is all most normal. One thing you can do, after once, you can do sex again. Second time, you would get better duration. If you use sustinex 30mg, you would get delay ejaculation, but for that you have to take it one hour before sex and effect would stay for 6 hours. Better to do kegel exercise to strength your pubic muscle and that would help to improve duration. For that just locate your pubococcygeus muscle. Put one or two fingers right behind your testicles. Pretend that you are urinating, then try to stop the flow with a quick muscle contraction. That muscle you just used to stop the flow from the bladder is your PC muscle. Flex the muscle regularly. Try to do 10 to 20 squeezes in a set, 2 or 3 times a day. Do a set whenever you're bored or stationary—like when you're sitting at your desk or in traffic. No one will be able to see that you're doing them. Squeeze your PC muscle when you feel ejaculation coming on. Once the muscle is strong enough, you should be able to hold it off just like stopping flow when urinating. You can also use Squeeze method in which abruptly stop other stimulation and gently squeeze your thumb and forefinger around the part of the penis where the glans meets the shaft (or your partner could do this). After squeezing for a few seconds, pause all stimulation for another 30 seconds before resuming intercourse. Repeat this pattern until you're ready to ejaculate. Some intercourse positions put less pressure on the glans (or the most sensitive part of the penis). Here's what to do: Try "passive" positions. Lie beneath your female partner, or try a side-by-side (or spooning) position. Try to follow these steps rather than drugs, rest choice is your, but at such age, getting ejaculation within minute is normal. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor