Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 in Men's Health
Question: Hello XXXXXXX

I can't paticipate in sex for more than a min. i am.not sure whats wrong with me. could you please guide or suggest on what precusions i need to take.

Thanks
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are facing problem of Premature Ejaculation

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Premature Ejaculation.

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you getting good hard erection ?
2) Are you able to penetrate vagina?

In majority of cases the cause of premature ejaculation is whaat is called as performance anxiety .Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Taking combination of Sildenafil (Viagra) and Paroxetine as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Discuss the issue with your female partner as her co operation is equally important to resolve the problem .

Consult qualified sexologist to modify and to learn few sex techniques like stop and start technique or squeeze technique .This will help to resolve the issue .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 56 minutes later
Hello Doctor

yes for both of ur questions , i drink ocasionally no smoking. Why asked this question is we are planing for kids and i am worried this will have some effect.

Thank you
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Read detail answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Pregnancy results from fertilization of a female egg by normal active motile sperm for which it is primarily important to deposit semen with all parameters being normal during a penetrative sex with female partner having normal ovulation cycle .

Have you ever done your semen analysis .?If not done so far get it done .If your sperm count and motility of sperm is normal and you can deposit sperms in vagina there is every possibility of pregnancy to result .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj