Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Wed, 6 Jan 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: I have Premature Ejaculation & I last <1min. Suffering for PE since long, which field of doctor do i refer for this problem. I read about Duralast 30mg. Will it help & it is safe to use(side effects). Can i use it for long term use and if 30mgs does not help should i go for 60mg. Any thing better then Duralast.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
go for couple sex therapy

Detailed Answer:
Hello
thanks for the query
you probably have pre mature ejaculation of severe degree from the time you started your sex life ( life long PME) Here the best results can be acheived with sex therapy from a good sexologist . He will guide you to control the discharge .It can be taken on line. You can get it from www.vivanhospital.com. It is a couple sex therapy.
Yes, duralast may help in about 60-70% cases and dose can be increaased to 60 mg
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Dear Doctor

I do not want to be refereed to another clinic in XXXXXXX because i dont have good experience with then in these matters. If you want more information i could give you but can you suggest me something on this platform itself.

Thanks and Regards
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try Duloxetine

Detailed Answer:
It is best to take these medicines under care of a physician. If I were treating you, then I would try duloxetine 30 minutes before sex.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad