Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: I am 42yrs male facing premature ejaculation since from the 16 yrs & these days maybe libido too decreasing.. With wife not even making love once in two months!
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Premature ejaculation is treatable

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

Premature ejaculation can be treated or controlled with the help of behavioral methods and the medications.
The behavioral techniques need to be practiced during sex and yield results over a time. Even your partner can assist you in some of the techniques like squeeze technique.

The techniques are difficult to explain here but you can just google 'kegel method ' to understand it. For good results it is recoomended to have 100 contractions per day which can be divided in three to four times a day as per your convenience.
pThe other techniques are
1. Squeeze technique
2. Start- stop method
3. Interruption technique
U can choose any of them if they suit you.

Premature ejaculation can be controlled by medications.

SSRI antidepressant drugs cause delayed ejaculation as a side effect, and this side effect is used therapeutically in the treatment of premature ejaculation. These drugs are as following:
Tablet. Paroxetine [paxil 25 mg] at night or
Tablet. Fluoxetine [Prozac 20 mg] in the morning after the breakfast.. or
Tablet. Sertraline [Zoloft 50 mg] at night. Increase the dose to 100 mg after 15 days.

A person with premature ejaculation need to take any of these drugs regularly and its effect will appear only after 15 to 20 days.

Another strategy is to take drug one hour before sex. The another antidepressant drug dapoxetine [sustinex 30 mg] is given one hour before sex and it cause delayed ejaculation.

I hope this answers your question.
If you need to know more feel free to access following article.
XXXX

Thanks and regards
Dr Ashok Kumar
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 minutes later
My organ also small & not thick.. Can i increase the girth atleast?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unfortunately there is no method but there arefew myths

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

Unfortunately there is no method which can increase the girth of penis although length can be increased with certain surgical procedures. Although surgery is indicated when someone have micropenis (<2 inch while erect)

I will take this opportunity to clarify myths prevalent in our society.
People think that large penis gives better sexual pleasure but this is just a myth.

Firstly there is no link between size of penis and sexual pleasure. The average size of penis is 2-3 inch while flaccid and 4-6 inch while erect. A penis as small as 3 inch is enough to stimulate any women as only one third of vagina is sensitive to tough. So for a 6-7 inch length vagina a men needs just 2-3 inch to stimulate sensitive part.
If you have penis more than three inch while erect I do not feel anything required on part of size of penis.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386

Thanks and regards
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 minutes later
Pls tell me about safe procedures to increase the lenghth & thickness?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please answer with arameters

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting.

Although I answered you in last follow up question but if you need more detailed instructions reply back with parameters like girth and length while flaccid and erect.

Thanks and regards
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 13 minutes later
About 3inches flaccid & about 5 inches when erecrct
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You do not need anything to increase size

Detailed Answer:
Heelo,
Thanks for follow up.

From the parameters provided I am of the opinion that you do not need anything to increase length of penis as it is absolutely normal.

I must inform you again that there is no base for myth and it is ideal to drop as soon as possible so the stress can be reduced. Stress is one of the important factor for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. So the irrational ideas will help you in treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Although you did not provided data about girth of penis so I am unable to comment on that part.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards