Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Hi, I am 30 year old, first thing is I face very frequent and quick erection whenever I think or see any sexual content and once I stop thinking of seeing it I feel some semen came out of the penis and I also feel weakness specially pain in left leg. please help me in getting to know what is this?
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Possible Premature ejaculation?

Detailed Answer:
Hi Sir,

I can understand your concern.

You possibly seem to have premature ejaculation.

This can be treated by short course of drugs called SSRI's(selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors)

I generally prescribe my patients oral tablets of TALO S for 3-6 months.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe the same to you.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.
Follow up: Dr. Suresh Heijebu 24 hours later
Dear Doctor, yes I understand that this might be premature ejaculation but there are couple of question coinciding this, they are listed below:

My penis gets erect so easily and frequently even for just thinking of sexual consent for a minute
secondly, why I feel pain in my left leg only once my penis erects and than come to normal position?
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
This pain is due to nerve fatigue

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concern.

There is a common nerve supply for the penis and legs.

Due to frequent stimulation, the nerve fatigue can set in resulting in pain.

The pain can be in both legs, but more commonly it is localized to right leg.
This will subside and should not be a major concern.

A short course of nerve protecting agents like Vitamin B12 will help. I advise tab MATILDA ER for 2-3 months. Please check with your physician if he can prescribe them to you.

Thank you.