Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

194 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Answered by
Dr. BR Hudda

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 2994 Questions

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Sir i m XXXX, from 3 years back i have suffering anxiety problem. Also fear and emotional problems. Some time panik and hart pain. I consult a doctor he gave some medicine is clonazipam and esetropazim some like that. But till now i without this medicine i can't do anything. Its addict. I have also other problem is pre mature fall spam. Please suggest what i do now.
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
SSRI group of drug is advisable for premature ejaculation

Detailed Answer:
I appreciate your concern
At the outset I would like further information for better assessment of the condition like
Your age and relevant medical history
Do you smoke or consume liquor

In my opinion you should consult a psychiatrist for detailed physical examination and psychological counselling, behavioural therapy and certain life style modifications will definitely help you.

I would advise you for relaxation exercises, meditation and yoga to reduce stress and anxiety
Clonazepam and related drugs causes lots of side effects so you should try to avoid it, these drugs also have addictive tendancies. So I would advise you to slowly taper its doses.

Premature ejaculation might be related to stress and anxiety so if you could manage stress and anxiety in better way, than you can very easily overcome this problem otherwise you can take SSRI group of drug like paroxetine or dapoxetine under supervision.
Please write back to me for follow up with all these details I have asked for so that I will be able to tell you more precisely
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. BR Hudda 8 hours later
i have Smoking Very Nominal like one or two in a day. But drink nothing. i know about Physical examination means? i also check thyroid or sugar but did not have any problem in this. i am working very time taken job but no have any type of stress. But now small tension i have taken big tension so its very much problem all time i fear all those things, like riding bike , meeting attend, or any disease come in my body so i very much fear. all time think about myself. please suggest any medicine or video who Gide me.
one thing sir my age is 29. and coming December i will do the marriage. sir just tell me its very serious problem or not its can cure or not?
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's not a serious problem

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again and thanks for all the details
you need not to worry, you will be alright very soon
you may require counselling in person and behavioural therapy by a psychiatrist.

Physical examination means thorough check up of whole body including checking of pulse, blood pressure and other signs.

You need not to think much about life , take it as comes and enjoy your life.

You can get married however I would advise you take proper treatment by a psychiatrist and get yourself onto shape.

Hope this answers your question
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
Drug/Medication ,  
Treatment/Therapy ,  

Recent questions on  Counseling psychology

doctor1 MD

I had a penile doppler test conducted but my experience was confusing. I was given an injection and asked to stimulate with hand but ibdid not get erection, then i was asked to stand up and shown a porn clip i achieved a very weak full flaccid...

doctor1 MD

My son, studied upto 10th std in KV, XXXXXXX Admitted to an integrated college (XXXX, Belgaum), since he was selected through talent search by XXXX. After admission, he asked to why to XXXX (wanted to be in KV). Again arranged for KV admission...

doctor1 MD

My nine year old son has ADHD , Depression and Sensory Processing Disorder . He takes D- Amphetamine XR 10mg capsule, and then one tablet at night for his symptoms. It usually is helpful but over the last couple days, he has been screaming in...

doctor1 MD

Hi Sir, I am 30 years male Indian, working in Dubai. My engagement was over last April & marriage is fixed in Dec 2012. last 5.5 I do chat/talk with my would be and we were very happy to share our things each other. She is little fatty in nature. & her period was irregular. Some months its not happening at all. So she went through a physical check up & found there is a syst in her (very minute) and doctor suggests to take medicine. She started taking medicine for 4 months & stopped. But when stopped it, the same problem came again. & 4 -5 Days back she consulted another Doctor & his comments was really shoked to her. He asked to take 8 months continuous treatment regarding this. This made her very dip pressed & started thinking weird. Now she says she hates sex & doesnt want to spoil my life & not interested in marriage. still we both love very much each other. I am so disapppointed now & this may be one of the most struggled moment in my life. Could you please advise me.

doctor1 MD

I think I might have either gonorrhea or a UTI, but I can t tell. I am honestly really scared and embarrassed so I can t tell anyone. The only symptom I seem to have is burning during urination which appeared the week of Christmas. It s not very severe, something a slight tingle then sometimes an uncomfortable burn but it s not really painful. I have no discharge, swelling, or redness in or around my area. I am a male who has only had sex with one woman twice, about a month before the symptom appeared.

doctor1 MD

hello i have this symtoms i had my baby on september 1, 2013 i have been feeling dizzy everyday, not feeling myself, feel weak, have post partum depression, went to the doctor he prescribe antibiotics, for dizziness and for depression ....can u help me

doctor1 MD

good morning . my marriage in after one month. and my penis is very small, before that i had a relation with one of my girl freind. that time also i was falling immediate when i insert. now if i do masturbating also withing a mint i fall.. i m very upset what to do which medicine i take please help me. when i feel or going near to any female close that time also i fall in side of my pant.. please