Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. BR Hudda

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Sir i m XXXX, from 3 years back i have suffering anxiety problem. Also fear and emotional problems. Some time panik and hart pain. I consult a doctor he gave some medicine is clonazipam and esetropazim some like that. But till now i without this medicine i can't do anything. Its addict. I have also other problem is pre mature fall spam. Please suggest what i do now.
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
SSRI group of drug is advisable for premature ejaculation

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I appreciate your concern
At the outset I would like further information for better assessment of the condition like
Your age and relevant medical history
Do you smoke or consume liquor

In my opinion you should consult a psychiatrist for detailed physical examination and psychological counselling, behavioural therapy and certain life style modifications will definitely help you.

I would advise you for relaxation exercises, meditation and yoga to reduce stress and anxiety
Clonazepam and related drugs causes lots of side effects so you should try to avoid it, these drugs also have addictive tendancies. So I would advise you to slowly taper its doses.

Premature ejaculation might be related to stress and anxiety so if you could manage stress and anxiety in better way, than you can very easily overcome this problem otherwise you can take SSRI group of drug like paroxetine or dapoxetine under supervision.
Please write back to me for follow up with all these details I have asked for so that I will be able to tell you more precisely
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. BR Hudda 8 hours later
Sir
i have Smoking Very Nominal like one or two in a day. But drink nothing. i know about Physical examination means? i also check thyroid or sugar but did not have any problem in this. i am working very time taken job but no have any type of stress. But now small tension i have taken big tension so its very much problem all time i fear all those things, like riding bike , meeting attend, or any disease come in my body so i very much fear. all time think about myself. please suggest any medicine or video who Gide me.
one thing sir my age is 29. and coming December i will do the marriage. sir just tell me its very serious problem or not its can cure or not?
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's not a serious problem

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Welcome again and thanks for all the details
you need not to worry, you will be alright very soon
you may require counselling in person and behavioural therapy by a psychiatrist.

Physical examination means thorough check up of whole body including checking of pulse, blood pressure and other signs.

You need not to think much about life , take it as comes and enjoy your life.

You can get married however I would advise you take proper treatment by a psychiatrist and get yourself onto shape.

Hope this answers your question
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj