Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Posted on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 in Men's Health
Question: i am 30 years old.. not yet married or have a sex.. but i masterbate from 13 years... i suffer premature ejaculation over 10 years.. i have a sex toy but i stay 40 second on sex... now i use japani oil.. is it cure or any solution for stop premature ejaculation.. i will marry soon...
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most likely you will have normal sexual life after marriage

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.

1. Since you have tried dapoxetine, I am not sure if you are getting any benefits from it. I hope it is being taken on recommendation of a doctor.

2. If you have been masturbating since age 13 years then there should be no serious concern if you do not overdo it. Masturbation is a normal sexual activity and should be done 2 to 3 times a week and not more than once in a day.

3. Sometimes over masturbation and anxiety might cause a situation like premature ejaculation. To stay longer in bed you should develop an emotional connection with your partner and have a long foreplay session and share what you both expect from each other and share a healthy relationship. Reduce mental stress completely when having sex and stay away from noisy surrounding and distractions.

4. Since you have used dapoxetine earlier, I suggest you first try having normal sex with your wife after marriage and follow above steps. If you are still having premature ejaculation then consult a psychiatrist and take prescription for dapoxetine as recommended.

5. The use of japani oil is not scientifically proven for treatment of premature ejaculation.However it might be used for massage during foreplay session.

Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.

Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.

Dr.Vivek
Follow up: Dr. Vivek Chail 4 hours later
i use flashlight sex toy.. 1st 2 years over masturbate.. but after that 2 or 3 in a week.. i have diabetics also.. My father and Mother have also diabetics.. i cheek my blood suger via digital suger miter and its 13.5 before meal (morning)... when i start to walk 2 or 3 miles daily then it decrease to 9.0 before meal (morning).. i am online freelancer and most of my work in the night.. sleep in the morning..
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please control sugar level in diabetes

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for writing back with an update.

1. Your fasting sugar level is raised if it is 9.0 in the morning. Please get your diabetes under control with the help of your GP.

2. Your masturbation activity is normal and not a concern.

3. As you are free XXXXXXX please have proper timings for eating, sleeping working and maintain a schedule.

4. Since you wish to have sex after marriage, there is no need to get worried right now. After marriage you will know your partner better and sex will not be a problem.

5. If you have premature ejaculation after marriage then discuss the need to take dapoxetine as recommended.

Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.

Dr.Vivek
Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiologist