Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
I spent only three nights after marrige , but during foreplay i can hold
during vaginal penetration ejaculate quickly ,
your problem can be treated, no major problem is there
Thanks for writing to us.
Congratulations for marriage.I can understand your concern.
Many newly married couples face problems in sex life initially. It will take 1-2 months until it goes smoothly.
In most of such cases reason is anxiety related to sex.
In males performance anxiety is the commonest cause while in female inability to relax and be ready for sex with fear of pain.
If any of such factors is there let me know.
Your problem is early ejaculation as soon as you enter vagina.
Premature Ejaculation (PME) or early discharge defined when male partner ejaculates early before the female partner reaches to orgasm. There is no absolute time by which we can diagnose PME. It is relative term and female partner is the best judge.So you are suffering from the same likely.
However 3 nights are not sufficient to confirm diagnosis. Give your self and your wife sometime(10-15 days).Gradually sensitivity of your penis will be somewhat reduced and ejaculation will be delayed on its own. Relax and enjoy foreplay. Do not think about erection and ejaculation while entering the vagina. Continue romance.
In any case if you can not succeed, no need to worry solution is there.
There are medicinal and non medicinal approaches to treat PME.
If I were your treating doctor I would like to first correct any anxiety issue or apprehension related to erection or early ejaculation or sex in any of the partners with counseling.I would recommend behavioral approach with condoms. If at all that fails, medicines can be started. However ultimately choice of your matters.If immediate solution is needed , medicine will sure help.
Clomipramine and paroxetine are choice of medicines which are used as antidepressants(For depression dose is higher).
I prefer clomipramine for PME. No significant side effects with these medicines. Initially say for 20-30 days daily after dinner and later on just on the day when you do the sex.
Paroxetine is more potent but it may cause side effects like headache, gastric discomfort, giddiness and sedation.
One molecule called depoxetine has been used specifically for PME and should be taken before 2 hours of sex when required.
These medicines are prescription medicines and you need to consult doctor/psychiatrist/sexologist for prescription.
Behavioral approaches are as follows:
1. Stop and Squeeze technique can be applied which you can learn from internet and ask me if any query in that.(In brief, method suggests that you should try to divert your mind for a moment when you feel ejaculation arousal and penis should be tightly squeezed with hand inwards by your partner preferably).
2. Master and XXXXXXX technique can also be learnt from qualified sexologist/Psychiatrist which includes sessions in couple as it is couple sex therapy. It can help in prolongation of time.
3. Sex counselling of your sexual behaviour and methods. Like if you are down and female partner on top, gravity is going to help you for lengthening the time.
4. You should do masturbation before sex(at least 2 hours before ). It will make seminal vesicles somewhat empty and at time of sex semen will take more time to come out.
-Use of condoms. Sometime using condom while sex helps in delaying ejaculation by reducing sensitivity of glans penis.
--Topical application of anesthetic gel/spray. For this you have to consult doctor.
Hope I have answered your query.I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculations
- Treatment for nightfall and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for penis infection and premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculationalism
- Cipralex and treatment of premature ejaculation
- Homeo treatment of premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Need treatment for premature ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation treatment in allopathy