Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
it can be treated with medicines and counseling
Thanks for writing to us.
I can understand your concern.
Premature Ejaculation(PME) is defined as male ejaculates early before female partner reaches orgasm during intercourse.
Medicines are available to treat PME.
Clomipramine is the medicine which is to be taken daily at night. It is indicated in low dose, that is why no significant side effect of it.
Other medicine is paroxetine. It should be taken daily initially and then on required basis. It can cause some side effects like nausea, sedation or headache.
Another medicine is dapoxetine which should be taken jut before 1.5 hours of intercourse only.
All are prescription medicines and should be taken after taking written prescription of doctor only. At present online prescription is not valid.You need to go to doctor/psychiatrist who can prescribe you medicines.
Detail evaluation and sex counseling by psychiatrist/sexologist can help in your problem. Couple counseling would help. Stop and Squeeze techniques can be learnt and help in PME. If you would like to masturbate, you can masturbate before 2-6 hours of the intercourse.This will help to prolong the ejaculation time during sex.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
I have already described name in last answer
Thanks for follow up.
I have already told names of medicines clomipramine, paroxetine or depoxetine. Which medicine to be prescribed and in which dose that can be determined by detail history and physical examination. You need to consult doctor for the same.
I am sorry for the limitation from our side that current laws do not allow to prescribe medicines online for this purpose.As well as if you take medicine after consulting doctor, by chance any side effects occurs your treating doctor can help you immediately.
Hope this answers your query.I will be glad to help more if more queries.
cryotherapy or laser therapy
Thanks for different question.
Mild Milia generally heal on its own.Normal talcum powder can help.
If Milia is there since long cryotherapy or laser therapy should be used. It is done bydermatologist(Skin Specialist).
Hope I have answered your query.
If still any query there, I will be happy to answer.
If not, you can close the discussion and give your feedback which can help me to improve service.
In future you can contact me directly if you wish with this link:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculations
- Treatment for nightfall and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for penis infection and premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculationalism
- Cipralex and treatment of premature ejaculation
- Homeo treatment of premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Need treatment for premature ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation treatment in allopathy
- Can Chlorpromazine and Sodium Valproate Sandoz be taken in pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation
- How to wean off of Trazadone?
- What causes anxiety and visual problems after taking psychedelic mushrooms?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety
- What causes drowsiness during day time?
- Can Solian and Lexapro be taken together?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction caused by over masturbation
- Suggest an alternative treatment for premature ejaculation