question-icon

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Posted on Sat, 18 Oct 2014
Question: Is there any medication which can make the erection last longer? Also, is Stay-on Capsules good for consumption?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Yes, it is available

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand that you are concerned with decreased duration of sexual activity.

The duration of sexual activity can be increased by help of some special kind of exercises like "kegel exercise".

Other than this the tablet Dapoxetine can be used to prolong the duration of sexual activity. This is available in 30 mg and 60 mg strength and needed to be taken as need basis about one to two hour of anticipated sexual activity.

Capsule Stay on is herbal medicine and considered safe when taken in guidance of specialist.

I like to just advice you, whatever you decide to take, take after getting due consultation with appropriate doctor. When taken without guidance there is more chance of harm than benefit.

'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist