Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 1525 Questions
How to overcome premature enjaculation. Age 35 male
Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
there are many ways for this

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
There can be many ways. First is by taking SSRI like Paroxetine CR 12.5 mg daily for 1 month
Second is sex therapy session to learn to explore, enjoy and recognize to give and receive pleasure.
Kegel's exercise involve strengthening the pelvic floor muscles to control ejaculation.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor