Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation in an elderly person

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: I'm 50 years old want to increase my sexual stamina ,can I ? how?
I have premature ejaculation problem.and also erectile dys.
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.

Please answer few questions so I can guide you in right direction for your sex related problem.

- Are you married?
If yes duration of marriage?
If not married, provide details about sex life with girlfriend. Where and which circumstances you do sex?

- How did problem start? Any specific incidence was there?

- Do you pay more attention to erection while trying for intercourse/sex?

- Do you have any physical illness?if yes, Any medication?

- How is relationship with your partner? Any emotional or social problem is there?

- Is morning erection present when you wake up from sleep ?

- Is smoking or alcohol?if yes, duration you are taking, frequency per week or per month and quantity?

- Is there any difficulty in urinating?

- When did you do successful intercourse last?

- Is there any history of masturbation? If yes, how was pleasure/orgasm during masturbation?

What is frequency of sex or masturbation per week or per month?

How much duration do you last before ejaculation? Do you ejauclate before your partner reaches orgasm?

I will be happy to help further after your response.

Dr Chintan Solanki.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy