Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction

Apr 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 6481 Questions
I am suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile me with it please
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please find detail answer below. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You are only 24 years old and your age doesn't support premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. In your age group mostly it is due to psychological causes. You should keep yourself away from provocative literature and videos. You should also do meditation and yoga. Before intercourse, practice long foreplay and use lubricant for penetration. Foreplay is very important. Obesity,smoking,alcohol consumption,heart problems etc are causative agents of erectile dysfunction besides psychological causes. You may need to check various physical illnesses that may cause erectile dysfunction. You may need investigations like routine hemogram,RBS,Lipid profile,doppler of penile vessels. Medicines should be started after screening of all conditions. If there is any physical illness then it should be treated first. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor