• question-icon

Suggest treatment for pre mature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction

Posted on Thu, 27 Jul 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: I used to take medicines 1) Safex Gold (one daily after dinner), 2) Electora (one every alternative day) as prescribed by my doctor in XXXXXXX since last 1 year. When I used to take medicines there is no issues, even after stopping all medicines (for one month) also.
But after 1 month, the issue started..like:
1. feeling less attraction even after foreplay.
2. Seems the excitement not transferring into penis and its not being hard.
3. as a result pre-mature ejaculation and sometime penis not become hard for doing sex.

Above medicines are very expensive and have been taking since last 1 year. This seems I am depended on medicines. So i need some guidance/changes like:
1) which Medicines i need to take?
2) which Food I need to take?
3) Any yoga i need to do?
4) Any other suggestion?
(Pl note my wife doing job and staying in her native place so we meet in every two weeks for 3 days..)
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Megalis can be used on need basis

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all I feel there is need for contiouing anti oxidants on regular basis such as safex gold. In case it is not affordable you can opt for Becosule Z which have many of its contents and have just one rupee cost per capsule.

For the electora I think rather than taking it on alternate day it megalis 10 mg can be taken only on the day when you see your wife. It has half life of 36 hour and will help you in having proper intercourse over week end.

Regarding food you need to take balanced diet containing all nutrients. In addition incorporate some dry fruits in your diet. Also take care of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet and increase the intake of garlic in your diet.

Any form of regular exercise should help you. Have atleast 30-45 minutes of walk preferably in morning on every day. Regarding yoga there is no specific yoga for your sexual health and anything which suits you must be fine.

Take plenty of water.
Avoid fast foods
Avoid any form of substance
Reduce weight

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 6 hours later
Thanks for your reply. Now my questions are..
1) Is there any side effect of a) safex gold. and b) electora.
2) I have been taking since last 1 year almost. When am taking medicines sexual life completely good and issue starts after 1 month of discontinuity. So it seems am depending on medicines? is it like this?
3) what garlic you are recommending? Is it we generally see in market / Bazar or something else?
4) What is form of substance we suggested to avoid?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for follow up.

The safex gold have no side effect and electora can cause some side effect such as headache. However if it does not resulted in any side effect over the last one year chance of any side effect is very low.

I do not think it is dependency. I feel there is deficiency of micronutrients which is covered by safex gold and when you discontinue there is reversal of poor sex life.

Yes I mean same garlic which we use in our kitchen.

All forms of substance such as smoking, alcohol, gutka, cannabis among others.

I hope this helps you further.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future, if you wish to ask any more questions, you can use the below-mentioned link to contact me.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386

Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Thanks for the answer. Now my question is

If I take safex gold & electora, I know my sex life will be good. But how do I know when I need to stop it? I should not continue till long time? You are saying deficiency of micronutrients creating problem and this can be covered by safex gold, but how do i know the time when there is no deficiency of micronutrients?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks fo follow up.

To know when you need to stop your doctor only can answer you by repeated examination and history taking about other clinical symptoms.

Sometimes when it is necessary he may order tests to know the hormonal profile and advice you accordingly.

As you might be knowing it is never safe to continue any mefication without knowledge of your doctor as he is the best person to decide course of medication.

I am sorry to say that you will not be able to decide when you need to stop them without advice of your doctor.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.

Brief Answer:
I have no knowledge of ayurvedic products

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for follow up.

The three products mentioned in the query are from Ayurvedic medicine and I have no first hand knowledge about these products.

Having said this I checked with my ayurvedic friends and his answer was yes and no type. He communicated that there is chance of some effect but there is little possibility of permanent cure with these medications.

I hope this answers you further.
Thanks and regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 15 hours later
ok...got the points..I have another doctor here in my native place. He is recommending

1. Shatavari Churna (powder of Asparagus racemosus) – 1 ½ – 2 spoons added to 1 cup of milk, boil for 10-15 minutes, drink twice daily
2. Ashwagandha Churna (powder of Withania somnifera)- 1 spoon with milk mixed in honey or warm milk twice daily.
3.Kapikachchu – Mucuna pruriens capsules available in himalay ayurvedic dru company. Kindly take 2 capsules morning and night.

Along with dry fruits, vegetables etc..
Do you think those (point 1 to 3) are effective??

You are saying "you have no knowledge of ayurvedic products"

and you are also saying in your earlier text "The safex gold have no side effect and electora can cause some side effect such as headache."

If am not wrong 1) safex gold, 2) Electora both are ayurvedia produces.

Now what do you say??
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 48 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please recheck the contents of your medicines

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for follow up.

I request you to recheck the contents of both medicines as they are allopathy medicines.

In case you are still confident that your medicines are ayurvedic it is possible that you are talking for different combination with same name.

This is because in allopathy safex gold contains various micro nutrients including methyl cobalamin, selenium, folic acid among others and electora contains sildenafil.

I hope this gives you enough insight to interpret my statements.

Thanks and regards.

I am using those medicines since last 1 Year. I am sending the composition of both medicines (attached). In front of safec gold medicine box its written "SAFEX GOLD AYURVEDIC MEDICINE FOR MEN ONLY SAFE & HARMLESS" (photh attached for your ref).

So can you recheck, I hope its AYURVEDIC MEDICINE..
Brief Answer:
We are talking about different medicines

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX.

Thanks for follow up.

It is true that there is Safex gold from ayurveda and allopathy. It means that we are discussing the different medicines although true on part of both of us.

I have no option to attach pictures of product but sharing the link for safex gold as below so you can see what safex gold contains as per allopathy.
https://www.facebook.com/thriftindia/photos/a.0000.52899.0000/0000/?type=3

Similarly electora in allopathy contains sildenafil and it is just a coincidence that both these medicines are used for poor sexual performance.

Thanks again.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist