Suggest treatment for possible ear infection
Please see the answer below...
Thanks for posting the query.
Pressure in the ear with numbness could be due to various reasons such as:
1. Impacted wax in the ear
2. Eustachian tube (the tube connecting nose and the ear) block.
3. Fluid in the middle ear.
Infection is usually associated with pain and fever. In the absence of the latter symptoms, I doubt any infection. With your present symptoms, I do strongly feel, there could be wax in the ear
My honest suggestion to you is to get examined by your doctor. Using of medicines in the ear without examination can worsen the present problems.
Hope this answers your query; I'll be available for the follow up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for ear infection
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Adult ear infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic rhinitis associated with ear infection
- Ear infection ayurveda treatment
- Parrot ear infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for ear infection
- Fungal ear infection treatment
- Ear infection treatment azithral
- Treatment corynebacterium ear infection