Suggest treatment for poor physical maturity

Posted on Fri, 16 Jan 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi
My question is i m 26 years my height is ft 8 inch and weight is 69 kg my question is why i am looking like a 15 years boy.My face is completely looking like that.
Why i am not looking like a 26 years adult ?

I ve attached d photograph of my face please may have a look
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You look normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Welcome to HCM.

Here, I need to assure you that you look completely normal to your age. All adults do not have equal density of facial hair. Your shaved stubbles clearly show that you have grown adequate beard.

If there is anything specific to ask like regarding facial hair, mustache etc, please feel free to ask.

All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Follow up: Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 23 minutes later
Hi
I hadn't asked about beard i had asked about my face is it looking like a immature face i mean to say isn't it looking like a 16 years boy's face ?
I am trying to figure out why i am looking like that i have to have a lot of tension regarding this .
In my opinion my face is not get matured enough?
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
unreasonable anxiety

Detailed Answer:
There is nothing like facial maturity if you are not asking about facial hair; facial look is mostly heriditory and there is very little you can do about it.
Being a doctor, I see no reason why you think you look like 16 year old. You seem to be building a sense of unreasonable anxiety about it. You need to change you approach.
You look fully matured and your face looks normal to the age. This is true, believe me. If you still feel otherwise, and keep worrying about it, it may effect your performance.
If your anxiety doesn't subside even with reassurance, it is better to consult a psychologist and start working upon changing your attitude. Medicines cannot change the 'looks' of a person, but can certainly change the attitude.
Hope the point is understood.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Vaddadi Suresh