Suggest treatment for polyp in colon
Get prepared, further investigations anf treatment plan
Read and understood your history and plight you may be going through.
I think it is clear from your history that you have to get prepared for further investigations like ct scan of abdomen, chest, tests of blood and urine and as advised by the Surgeon and get prepared for surgery.
It is still not late and you can get a curative surgical treatment.
Secondly, it is difficult for me to understand the delay you talked about. Sometimes it takes time for pathologists to detrrminevthe exact cause and might have taken second opinion.
There would have been some doubts lingering about the confirmation of the diagnosis And hence the delay.
Well, as I explained let us waste more time, let us get geared up for further management.
I hope you agree with me.
Wishing you all the best...
which is tiny my doctor said all he said the last time was I have some white cells in my urine and he asked me if I had an infection which I did not the doctor did not say anything about a ct scan all he said I have to go for surgery and they will remove the part where the polyp was and reattached the colon and I don't have to wear a pouch I will be seeing the other doctor on Tuesday to prepare me for surgery I keep up with regular doctor appts and I eat healthy and workout a lot
also I never had blood in my stool or black tarry stools or watery stools my stool has always been normal I look at my stool every time I go to the bathroom
Get prepared for surgery well.
Thanks for your feedback.
CT scan in Feb was normal is a good indication except for a polyp in the gall bladder. This may be benign and your Surgeon may deal with this at the same time of colon surgery; but this is strictly will be his preference and please just follow his advise.
Get prepared well.
All the best for your Surgery.
You may please rate this answer before closure of the discussion and can certainly contact me on the bellow link in future, whenever you may need me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural treatment for colon polyps
- Colon cancer treatment chemotherapy
- Malignant colon polyp treatment
- Nasal mrsa colonization treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs after cancer colon resection
- Diarhea colon resection treatment
- What treatment is suggested for colitis in colon
- Mrsa nose colonization treatment
- Colon cancer treatment
- Suggest treatment for cloaca with colon pouch syndrome
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis