Suggest treatment for poison oak rash on neck,face and waist
Allergic response takes some time to settle
thank you For contacting HCM
I've gone through your query and would tryvto help younin best possible way. allergic response usually takes 5-7 days to improve. in some individuals it may prolong while in other it gets better in 1-2 days. all thisnis because every body is unique and responds differently. itching should resolve with zyretrc. rash would gradually disappear. you might require a topical steroid ointment for it. if condition remains same after few days then visit hospital and get an aointment for a Consultant Dermatologist for further workup.
hope i have answered your query. if you have any followup query then feel free to ask. if none then dont forget to close the discussion and rate it.
wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spreading red welt rash related to poison oak
- Poison oak rebound rash
- Poison oak treatment on penis
- Poison oak rash left dark scars
- Poison oak rash on penis
- I recently had rash from poison oak and i scratched it now elbow is swollen red and hot to the touch
- Recurrent poison oak rash
- Do poison oak rashes leave behind scars
- Poison oak rash welts come up week later
- Images of poison oak rash on skin