Suggest treatment for plugged ear and nausea
You are most probably having impacted ear wax .
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query , reviewed your medications and understand your concern.
After reading your clinical history it appears that you are most probably having impacted ear wax . Impacted ear wax is difficult to get out with olive oil, hydrogen peroxide and cermasol drops. It is giving you feeling of pressure , aching , vertigo & nausea .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice
Consult ENT specialist for ear examination & ear wax removal procedure with microsuction.
You will get relief after the procedure .
Don't put olive oil, hydrogen peroxide and cermasol drops in impacted ear wax case , ear wax will swell up & result into more pain , pressure in ear .
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest treatment for nausea during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for nausea for hyperparathyroid patient
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- Suggest treatment for plugged ears
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for ear drainage
- What is the treatment for plugged ear