Suggest treatment for plantar warts
Use corn cap
You can use salicylic acid based occlusive corn cap, to remove corn.
Such occlusive dressings are usually available over the counter.
It can also be removed by a minor opd based surgery.
You can meet a dermatologist and get it removed.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plantar wart amantadine
- An antacid that works on plantars warts
- Pathology of plantar warts
- Miconozole nitrate and plantars warts
- Plantar wart on achilles tendon
- Plantar wart treatment during third trimester
- Antacid and plantar wart
- Zoloft fluoridenatrual plantar wart
- Verapamil cream for plantar warts
- Treatment and cure for Plantar wart