Suggest treatment for plantar fasciitis

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I am thinking plantar fasciitis is kicking in after years of original onset. Now it seems the top of my foot is slightly puffy, no warmth felt. Any ideas?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to arthritis.

Detailed Answer:
Puffy appearance of the top of the foot may not be related to plantar fascitis. it can be due to arthritis or standing on your feet for a long duration. Give your feet some rest and keep these elevated on pillows while resting. Taking mild pain killers will also help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal