Suggest treatment for pityriasis rosea
What would you suggest to do? Should I need to get some sort of swab or test done to see whether the mould did cause this?
Mention the name of the prescribed drug, upload the pictures
I have gone through your query and do understand your concern.
pityriasis rosea, the exact cause of it is not know. But it not an allergic reaction or caused by a fungus or bacteria. It may be caused by a virus.
It goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. Only requires symptomatic treatment.
It would be great if you can mention the name of the drug that is been given to you and also if possible kindly upload the pictures of the rash.
Hope this helps
If you further questions, I'll be glad to help you out.
In future you can directly ask me questions at:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pityriasis rosea lips
- Apo prednisone treatment for pityriasis rosea
- Treatment and cure for Pityriasis rosea
- Miscarriage and pityriasis rosea
- Pityriasis rosea treatment tanning
- Suggest treatment for pityriasis rosea
- Pityriasis rosea natural treatment
- Marijuana treatment for pityriasis rosea
- Tanning bed treatment for pityriasis rosea
- Nystatin ointment and pityriasis rosea treatment