Suggest treatment for pins and needles sensation on heels
avoid penicillin group of drugs. antihistamines, s
I went through the query and understood your concern.
The most probable cause for all your symptoms is drug reaction. As explained by you amoxicillin has caused rashes all over the body. Since there is allergic reaction the present symptoms are present.
1. Never take this drug (amoxixillin or any penicillin group of drugs)
2. Always inform health care professionals about your allergic to penicillin.
3. For now to reduce the reaction and also symptoms antihistamine like chlorpheniramine maleate or cetrizine and also steroids like prednizolone will help you. If severe reactions or if it does not improve with the above drugs needs to visit ER.
I hope this information helps you and answered your concern. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you faster recovery and good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for heaviness in limbs pins and needles nausea
- Treatment for pins and needles
- Suggest treatment for pin prick rash on face and arm
- Treatment for bruise and pins and needles in foot
- Pins and needles in heel
- Getting pin and needles pain from ingunial hernia treatment
- Pins and needles in the ear treatment
- Pins and needles sensation in back
- Need suggestions for pins and needles sensation on hands
- What do you suggest for pins and needles sensation
- Experiencing slight pinches at the top of heart. Have heart burn and...
- Have low thyroid, having rashes and cramping in legs. Suggest the...
- Body tingles while coughing. Anything wrong?
- Have swelling in perineum. Having reddish discharge near anus. Diagnosis?
- On ropinerol and levodopa for parkinson's disease. Hallucinating...
- Is it possible to have a tonsil stone lodged in the epiglottis?
- Have tenderness on head. Taken methylprednisolone. Done blood test...
- Vein in hand keeps twitching and pulsating. Reason?
- Swallowed a gold crown. Suggest the treatment
- Friend suffering from chicken pox. Should I take any medicine as a...