Suggest treatment for pink scar on skin
Photo is needed to answer this questions.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of this scar? It will allow to give valuable answer.
If the scratch was superficial (not whole thickness of the skin), there should be no scar after healing process is done. Healing usually takes from few weeks to even 3 months. Mederma, massage and compression is the best you can do to prevent a scar.
Neosporin and Vaseline are the agents which can worsen the final outcome of this wound.
This is the best answer I can give not being bale to see it.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin nail scar treatment
- Skin treatments for acne scars
- Is there a treatment for pimples and scars on skin
- Black skin scar treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for scar removal
- Suggest treatment for burn scars and skin discoloration
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Skin scar treatment
- Skin cancer scar treatment
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?