Suggest treatment for pinched nerve
Thank you for the query.
Antiinflammatory medicines and muscle relaxants are good way to get rid of such pain. If such medicines are not helping, the problem might need surgical intervention.
Any physical therapy like massage, pool swimming, acupressure should be tried. But if this also wont be helping, you should consult orthopedist and consider spine MRI. Depending of the results, surgery might be the only option.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pinched nerve treatment and dizzy
- Suggested celebrex for pinched nerve safe
- Pinched nerve in tailbone pain and treatment
- Pinched nerve in leg treatment
- L5-s1 pinched nerve treatment
- Radiotherapy treatment of pinched nerves
- A pinched nerve
- Fractured tailbone pinched nerve treatment
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back
- Pinched nerve in thigh treatment