Suggest treatment for pinched nerve

Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 in Brain and Spine
Question: What treatment or exercise can you do for pinched nerve in neck and shoulder with pain all through left arm?
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detailed below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

Antiinflammatory medicines and muscle relaxants are good way to get rid of such pain. If such medicines are not helping, the problem might need surgical intervention.
Any physical therapy like massage, pool swimming, acupressure should be tried. But if this also wont be helping, you should consult orthopedist and consider spine MRI. Depending of the results, surgery might be the only option.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.