question-icon

Suggest treatment for pimples on the penis

Posted on Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Question: begin of the week i notice 2 pimples the shaft of my penis, and today i notice one on my balls. i have not had unprotected sex but oral sex yes. my balls feels strained and the skin under the penis head feels like i put medicated powder on it
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It is normal. Not a cause for concern.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have checked the attached images and have gone through the details that you have provided. It seems that you are concerned about Fordyce spots which are simply collections of sebaceous secretions under the skin. They are normal and not a cause for concern. Nothing needs to be done about them.

Your balls feel strained due to spasm of the muscles. Keeping them properly supported should take care of the problem.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha