question-icon

Suggest treatment for pimples on face

Posted on Wed, 18 May 2016
Question: how can I get rid fast from a pimple on my face
Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
For one pimple:

Detailed Answer:
Helo and welcome,

If there is just one pimple, applying heat is one of the quickest ways for it to resolve and heal. Use a warm wet wash cloth and gently apply it or move the wash cloth in a circular motion. Do this a few times a day for as long as needed. Careful not to make it so hot that you burn your skin.

If you have multiple pimples or acne, a product with benzoyl peroxide, which you can get at a drug store, such as Clearasil, will help overall but that may take days to weeks.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh