Suggest treatment for pimples in lower back and upper front of chest

Dr. Pradeep Kumar

Pediatrician, Cardiology

Posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2015 in Child Health
Question: We spoted these small pimples in lower back and upper front of her chest.

her age is 6.5 yrs .

kindly advice.

regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Pradeep Kumar 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most likely evolving pypderma

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for asking on this platform

I have seen the images.Sorry to say but images are very blurred.I request you to attach a clear image so that I better able to help you out.

After seeing these images what I have concluded that it can be evolving pyoderma(bacterial infection of skin) or may be rashes of chicken pox.

I have few queries -
If there is any fever,redness of eyes or cough/cold?
Is there any itchiness?
For how many days the rashes are there?
Are the rashes are fluid filled or pus filled?

In case of pyoderma oral and local application of antibiotic would be needed.
In chicken pox conservative treatment like application of calamine lotion,antipyratic will be helpful.

I would like to get her clinically evaluated by a pediatrician if rashes progress for further evaluation and management.

I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
Wishing for your child's speedy recovery.

Follow up: Dr. Pradeep Kumar 4 minutes later
Thanks Doctor she has develop dry cough and itchiness is there rest is ok.
Answered by Dr. Pradeep Kumar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The possibility of allergic rashes should be ruled out

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up

Cough with itchy rashes,in the absence of fever can also be due to allergy.
I request you to attach a clear image so that I could better differentiate between these.